The world is a dynamic thing, which changes from day to day. As such, it is important to stay grounded, firm in your beliefs and your conviction. It is that conviction that helped John Calvin when he was exiled in Geneva, and it was that indomitable spirit that enabled John Knox to lead the Reformation in Scotland, all those hundreds of years ago. In principle, Presbyterians still stand for the same beliefs and values of those men. But what does that mean in this day and age? How do lessons from the past help us tackle the modern problems of today?Read More
Apart from being a sitcom show in the early nineties, that is not a question most Presbyterians have to ask themselves. That’s because we already know the answer. It’s not a difficult one: You, and God. Through thick and thin, He is always with you, and you always walk in his light. Though the two of you are not equals, you both have the greatest authority to affect change in your life. Only God can provide salvation however, and it is our duty to work toward that end while we are confined to this plane of existence. We respond to Him, through scripture, faith, recognition, and understanding.Read More
It is no easy task to understand God. Faith is a journey, but the Bible also teaches us that faith is a trial. We are tested through suffering, but we learn through love and experience. We share our experiences with our friends and family- namely, our community. That is the quintessential essence of what it means to be a Presbyterian. It means more than studying the word of God. Presbyterianism is about taking the path to salvation alongside others, helping each person you meet along the way.Read More
The church has been looking for years to find new ways to make their messages easier for people to access. Today people can learn about what the church has to say by going to YouTube.
YouTube has become an important place for people to visit when they want to learn about the faith. While many businesses will buy YouTube views from Viewsaccelerator and focus on different marketing tools, people of the Presbyterian faith will instead focus on talking about their beliefs.
This can be much more important to many people than anything else in the world. Money is something that can come and go in society but one’s religious values can last forever.
There are many types of videos that people in the faith can post on YouTube. These are all videos that are reflective of the many different things that people like to talk about and share within the faith:
• Videos that profile the many sermons that those in Presbyterian churches have to say can be highlighted. These videos will include many important messages that are essential for people to year even if they don’t believe in the faith. Sometimes these videos can be especially relevant for certain times in the year or for when specific events come around.
• Bible studies are often covered in these videos. Discussions on the Bible and what certain readings mean can be important for everyone to explore and use.
• Some videos will also include visits to many of the important holy sites that are profiled in the Bible. These videos can help people learn a little more about everything that is around some of these fascinating sites.
• Other videos can include details on the many community events that people within the faith will participate in. These videos are designed to emphasize just how important communities can be to many of these people.
These videos are interesting to find but there are many good reasons why so many people will stick with YouTube when learning about all sorts of key aspects relating to the faith:
• These videos are easy to share with others.
• They are also easy to load onto a variety of devices.
• The information shared in these videos can often have a little more of an emotional impact on a viewer. The knowledge that comes with these videos may be combined with the emotional imagery of what is seen with it.
The fact is that these videos can often be a little more engaging to certain people than others. These videos will easily allow people to learn everything that they have ever wanted to know about the faith and how essential it can be to so many people. They can especially motivate people to do good things for society.
The Presbyterian chruch can use all of these YouTube videos for all the desires they want to showcase. People often use YouTube to explain just how important their faith is and will always know that there’s a good audience out there that will want to learn about what they have to say.Read More